Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Kodachrome R.I.P

Otro simbolo de epoca que cae......



Copio el articulo de Wired (y la foto) que habla del tema por la claridad como explica lo bueno y significativo que fue el rollo de film de Kodak para la fotografia.

Kodachrome, it gives us those nice bright colors
Gives us the greens of summers,
Makes you think all the world’s a sunny day, oh yeah!
I got a Nikon camera, I love to take a photograph
So momma, don’t take my Kodachrome away.

-Paul Simon en un tema que siempre me gusto!

Agrego tambien el post de PSFK que cita, a su vez,
As further evidence of this fact, many of the most iconic photographs of the past century were shot using Kodachrome a storied history Kodak is chronicling with an online tribute to the film, which includes a beautiful gallery and video interviews.

No comments: